Our Dream

As we motored out of the lock and into Darwin Harbour for race 2,  it looked as if it was going to be another stormy race and that we wouldn’t need our spinnaker. Tropical weather can be a tad unpredictable, as we keep founding out. No wind,  no spinnaker, inactive crew equals race postponed.

FacebookmailFacebookmail

2 Responses to Race 2 2018/19 No wind in our sails race.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *